Saturday, January 26, 2008

shit!!!

I was out with my friends for...probably 1 hour plus, the next thing I knew..there's bird poo all over my car!!

SHIT!!! JUST ONE FREAKIN' HOUR AND YOU MOFOS' SHITTED ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Did you guys know HOW LONG I TOOK TO WASH THE CAR, SENT FOR REPAIR, WASH AGAIN, and now you ************* simply can't shit on other cars???????

My god just aim on a FERRARI while you're at it, or any MERZ, BMW, MAZDA, or ANY LUXURY CARS, and not some PROTON for goodness sake!!

....

I'm just releasing my anger for my beloved waja (actually it's my moms'..I'm just using it) to those dumass b*st*rds!!

....you guys can ignore this post, fuuuhhhhh.........

Well..I can't blame on birds entirely.





Damn you bats!!!

2 comments:

Ariel said...

huh ? is it that day we went to watch Meet the Sparta ?

-EdwiN- said...

aha, no lar..it's on a fri b4 i go watch wit u

(i spend a whole night clearing all those shits b4 tot of driving)