Monday, February 18, 2008

WTF day (2)

Continue from the previous topic.

So yeah, me and Aaron went to dawei's house in the night for his er..."chinese year birthday" open house, if I'm not mistaken it's chu 10 on 16th feb 2008. This date is a must to remember for that certain someone !!! Ehm...so we got there around 8, I just noticed I got another movie at 9 at MBO, and his house is situated at MALIM! It's like...twice the distance from our Melaka bus station to MMU, or from MMU to his house.

Aiyo...the minute you just stepped into the house, the next moment you gtg, that's like....tak kasi muka to the whole family. I so feel bad that I can barely look at his mom in the eye telling that I gotta go, then on the other hand I promised that I go for the movie also mar...what if things expected to go wrong huh?

*reachs at 8*

*makan* (dinner)

*makan* (ooh, they have satay)
omg 1st bite of satay's like heaven

*ma-halfway-kan* (siu mai!!)

*makan* (take more satay)

*looks time* (still got time, eat more satay)

*screw popcorn, tapao satay eat in cinema*


Ok lah on top is crap, this is what I'm worrying

Edwin: "Ok aunty many thanks for the welcome, I gotta go now, got another occasion coming up."

Aunty: "Huh?? What occasion so important until you gotta go?"

Edwin: "It's kinda late (8.50) and I got a movie at 9 so I hope you won't mind, promised my friends already."

Aunty: "MAMKHJOCHOW%$&^*$#HAIHRYTB&^%! YOU THINK YOU CAN SIMPLY WALK INTO MY HOUSE, EAT FOR FREE AND WALK AWAY YOU MOFO LOOTER!!^$r%&*^&# START SCRUBBING THE FLOOR, 1 MINUTE FOR EVERY SATAY YOU HAVE EATEN."

Edwin: *vomits all the satay and run*


At last things went ok =) watched 长江七号 CJ7 which is ok, I enjoyed every part, will make a post fiesta bout all the recent movies I watched.




omg tis bugger is so......


haha, he she doesn't know what's coming next


Kitty Zhang as the pretty teacher of CJ7 =)


Ehm...anyway I'll continue later tmr noon, class at 10am..

No comments: