Sunday, April 13, 2008

tagged (lagi)

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago(1998)?
-I was 9 years old
-I'm not sure if it was either st.1, st.2 or st.3, but i stole money from my parents before =X
-Being fooled by my moral teacher often..When she wanna call people to read the blackboard loud she would points at the back of the class and shout

Teacher: "You!!!"
Edwin: *looks behind wondering who kena*, nobody at the back, *looks back front*
Teacher: "Yes, you!! For looking behind"

-I had a very good friend called BAO SHUN!!! Chubby round cute hyperactive fella
-Studying in SJK (C) Keh Seng Melaka

5 things on my to-do list today.
-finish lab report theory..
-suppose to study but WEATHER IS SO DAMN FREAKIN HOT LIKE BLAZING MAD HOT LIKE ULTRA BLAZING FIREBALL MAD OF DEATH HOT
-umm...maybe I should just study
-get enough rest for tomorrow
-no CABAL for today...promised someone liao ='(

5 Snacks I enjoy
-keropok
-sweets
-cincau
-otak-otak
-any midnight supper after 12am is considered snacks =D

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
-get myself a set of luxurious sports car, and when I mean set..I mean many =D
-get myself a butler to do my every bidding, that includes replacing me to go mmu and study, wuahahaha
-anything that money can buy, it's mine *grins*
-belanja all my braders makan all geng geng meals, god knows when I'm gonna finish 1b cash
-if there's extra, it's still mine!!!

5 of my bad habits
-I tend to play around with my lips very often...don't ask what
-like doing things last minute...
-being blur when people expected most from you
-SNEEZING IS A BAD HABIT!!! Not that I wanted to, I'm just too fragile =(
-tend to think too much at times (sry ya)

5 places i have lived
-Melaka (my hometown lor)
-Sunway (friend's apartment, refer old post)
-Kl (basicly I think mostly everyone would have lived there before, including 1 night stand)
-Kuala Terengganu
-PJ

5 jobs I've had
-regular promoter in JJ
-waiter in DeliFrance
-umm...sell stuffs in sports day
-cashier (actually, same as waiter above)
-student (current job! very tiring tau??)

5 people i tag
-HueyNie
-Ariel
-Hui Ying
-Cat
-Cindy

p.s.
SORRY LAR.....I know I'm such a crap not updating for like ages (it's not even 1 week actually) there's like...events bla bla all sorts going on, this week I got 2 exam, so you know la..ampun semua...please...please....I got cookies =)

No comments: