Friday, August 8, 2008

08/08/08

Gosh!! I just remembered, this is the date I'm supposed to get married!! (friends made fun of me)

I think for Chinese it's a pretty good date for people to get married rite? triple fatt means triple good luck!!

But yesterday nite, 10.54pm...the whole taman suddenly got blackout, but compare to usual blackout...it goes something like this...






The tv is still running!! The whole place blinking and blinking wei, even the street lamps. Considering this is now the chinese 7th month lagi, 1st impression is kinda spooky for the moment @@ It lasted for a few minutes until I caught the 2nd time on video.




uh oh..uh oh....

2 comments:

Andrew said...

OIk, i didn't kena leh. Face prob maybe? +D Jk

-EdwiN- said...

haha, oni vertain areas lar...my tmn n neighbours, melaka mall oso =P