Monday, March 24, 2008

vending machine transformer!!

I stumble across a blog and what I found is something out of unusual. No, even unusual than unusual.


i see legs!!!

Next time, before inserting coins think twice before you do. Try poking if you must *wink*

Designed by a japanese fashion designer, this "skirt" functions as a disguise and as protection for women in Japan. Just turn the thing over and you got yourself a (fake) vending machine! It's all in 4 easy steps.



1.GET THAT SKIRT.

2.umm...stretch your skirt out?


want see ah?? narh!!

3.Pull your skirt up. WTF??

4.Boxified it. Don't move until the area is clear.


*zips* "COCACOLA RM1.50 LAI LAI LAI MALI MALI"

Haha, imagine a vending machine walking towards you out of sudden. It looks so reeeeeeeeeeeeaaall you can escape from uptight situations anywhere.


One day Ben and Jenny were dating at a shopping complex. They were having a great time until...


Jenny's dad: "Ooi! What you doing with that chow Benny har?? Knn come back here this instant!!"

Jenny: "Oh no it's dad! Quick Ben run! My dad knows wushu!" *runs with Ben*


wacha!! see me shave legs

Jenny's dad: "Ooi! Mai zhao!!!" *flies*

They were lucky as Jenny's dad used too much qigong, missed them and flew all the way to the next building, while the couples were running out of the complex.

Ben: *exhausted* "Walawe Jen...I don't think I can run any further. That curry laksa tambah cheese really got me, ughh..."

Jenny: ... "Okay nevermind I got an idea, lets use these skirts I bought few days ago. So narh, faster!! Quick my dad's coming!!"

*zips*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


shh, don't move

As 蠢 (chun) as he is, Jenny's dad passed by the vending machines in the middle of the pedestrian streets and continued looking for his daughter in another area.

They were saved for the day and ready to do the same thing the next day.


*end*

No comments: