Wednesday, February 4, 2009

a little request


short note:

I haven't post about my new year resolution and what I did last year.. FAIL!

I haven't update my blog as frequent when I was back in hometown.. FAIL!

I haven't even post about my CNY lagi... LAGI FAIL!!!

*slits*

*********************************************

I got a minor request from a friend on how to add her signature after every post like some of the blogs I viewed. First of all...

GET A SIGNATURE!!



Type your signature and edit how you want it to be. For me I choose this!



To use the signature, they're a few ways..click "Want to use this signature?", copy the URL link and paste it in Post Template

- log in to www.blogger.com

- go to Setting, then Format

- paste the code in Post Template





So the next time you write a new post, you don't have to manually copy and paste the url all the time, just type and go.





This is the easy step lar..If you want more refer to this guide or simply browse his blog for other tips. =)

As for me I edited my signature a bit a bit, making it to the right.

Hope this guide helps, took me some time to research a little, although I know can leave signature one la..Now I finally got one my own!!

There you go Ashley =)

1 comment:

Johnny Ong said...

this signature lesson is a good one. u have redeemed yrself for not posting earlier hehe