Friday, January 2, 2009

new year slap

I swear I'm gonna slap myself 2009 TIMES for NOT updating this blog for A VERY LONG TIME.

*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
*slap*

Erm well...Happy (belated) New Year 2009 everyone!

Again really sorry I didn't update for long, got a few topics in mind but as time goes by I tend to forget easily (explains why my finals is just as bad as it it) nonetheless, 2008 was still a memorable year for me. Will be trying to sum up all the happenings and resolution for this coming year, til then...



Have a great year ahead! Rumors saying those who were born in the year of the snake (that's me) will have a better fortune this coming year of the ox. Haha better start finding pakwa aku xD

Eh typo error, it's makwa (kampung language for girlfriend), not pakwa (which means......)

2 comments:

Alicia Lai said...

wish u find ur pakwa in 2009!!!XD...find lot lot pakwa ya...XD...happy new year~~~~

Johnny Ong said...

u still got 1978 slaps to go